Saturday, April 3

It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart♥

Traditional Photo shoot at Ann Siang Hill with love♥
It was drizzling after our shoot, so we went Shots for drinks.
Pretty cool concept, even the toilet is stylish as well!
Iced Chocolate♥



My pretty laogong! ♥♥


Next, Dinner at Ah Yat Seafood(Mohammad Sultan).
Thanks love,sharon&patrick for the great treats♥

BEDS, Bert's birthday!
(Die die also don't wanna show his face!)




Mr old bert, the four of us are your dates.
There's nowhere else, you can run to! HAHAH!
I hope you enjoyed yourself that day! :)
& Where's Shimin~
Lovely sessions with the pretty lovelies♥♥♥



Take a look at our face, we seems really engrossed in the yummy cake♥

Last but not least,
BERT, Thanks for turning me to who i am now.
Without you, I'm nothing!
I would thank you from the bottom of my heart,
I have no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks!

Historial