Sunday, September 28

Birthday's over.
Celebrated in shin on tuesday.
Seriously, that night was really crazy.
Recieved lots of presents.
One thing really touched me from shin was the birthday card written by every waitress.
Thats really nice of them (:
Wednesday was working also.
A nice friend of mine was really nice to surprise me by bringing a cake down.
Thursday, Movie,Fish&co. A surprised cake for me&yw (:
Friday, yw&friends came down for his birthday celebration but..
Fucked up tables. Think about it really pissed me off.
Fine. All i can say is 18th birthday was awesome!

I'm sure i gonna miss eileenboey&wynny the most.

Slowly, i realised how much love can brings.
There are one thing i've to face real soon.
Some heartaching stuff thats gonna bring hatred and tears.


Wongboonsze;
I wants you to be loved happily.
Going through such hardship isn't worth for you girl.
Think hard. You deserve someone much better.