Saturday, November 15

I finally got my Mac.
& Without windows,everything were like a little complicated for me.
O's are finally, a great sigh of relief!
Anyone who have jobs to introduce please approach me (:
Cause i'm rotting at home almost everyday.







Sept25th. Yw&my birthday surprise.

Fish&co.
I was molested!







Yvonne :)





"S" Brothers.
Chanel :)
Willie & gary.
Wenhui&friends.
Jenny :)




Angelia :)



The fab lady,eve :)


Kelly :)

Carol, We celebrated our birthday tgt.

I've no idea what's going on with my eyes.












My Lesbian love, Eileen.



Cecilia! :)

Prettiest girl in shin, joann.



Gina :)
I think she would definitely kill me if she sees this.





IDIOTIC EILEEN!

Tammy :)


& Here's my bitch, Wynny :)
Casey :)














Overall, That night was awesome! I love all of the girls.
















Nyer who never fails to bark endlessly whenever i reach my granny's place.


Amanda(Nehneh)