Wednesday, January 28

Happy niu year!

I want to have a ride on this!
Photobucket

Before setting off for reunion dinner.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alright, I'm finally back in sg!
Msia Trip: Malacca/KL/Muar:
First destination of the day : Bee Museum,
Gosh, the more I look at this, the more goosebumps I have!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My WONDERFUL mummy! (KL tower)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beautiful artistic drawings!
Photobucket
You'll see this when you visit the KL tower, I find it kinda lame -.-
Photobucket
Cute right? I wondering why isn't there any cow? LOL
Photobucket
Overall, I only managed to bought these and a teeshirt :(
Photobucket

Ah, So I had a boring new year trip to msia, have been to msia like umpteen times, Yeah. Boring!
:( I want to go shopping and update my blog shop.