Tuesday, January 13

Karen had a bad bad bad day!

Just when the early sun greets me, mom's whining and nagging started off.
I was woken up by her continuously unwanted noise.
Right after that, I had a huge tiff with B.
And when the clock strikes 2 o'clock, O's results released.
Managed to improve by pathetically ONE mark.

Regrets began to overwhelmed every single part of my body.
One damn whole year was wasted.
Not only that, I dashed away my Mom's hopes.

Oh, Karen's sucha failure, sucha disappointment.

Lost of directions, very disheartened this time.
What the fuck was I doing around this year?
I always give up halfway and ended up with regrets.
OH KAREN ANG! CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING WAKE UP.
I've no idea what to do next then i'll be able to make my mom happy.
Seriously, 
All I want for 2009 is ..
Stop causing disappointment to my mom. She had worked hard enough to give me everything.
I really don't want to let her suffer again.

Always ended up with no actions done.
Karen ang, Please give her some happiness.

Mummy, I love you.
God, will you take me away to stop the agony I have caused to mummy.....