Sunday, February 15

Hi people,
How was your Valentine? ;)
Don't be disappointed if you are single, it can be a friendship day as well!
& It's just some normal day. Don't pout, smiles because tomorrow would be a better day!

14 of Feb,
Was a really tiring day for me,
Slept for 3 hours and reluctantly woke up and prepare for my shoot.
When I was rushing out, I opened my door with a great surprise.
6 white roses with a card in a paper bag!
Aw, Baby was loved!
As usual, I was half an hour late for my shoot :(
But I realize a big problem, I forgotten to bring along my camera!

After our shoot, all of us immediately go for lunch as we were all overwhelmed by hunger and exhausment.
I headed to meet up with B at Cathay, we intend to settle down for movie.
But all movies are either selling fast or sold out :(
We tried our luck at Plaza Sing, still to no avail.
I was too tired to walk around town, crowded with lovers holding flowers and gifts and the blazing sun that almost killed me.
Went home to remove my thick "sweet candy" make up and get changed.
I seriously disliked the thick make up that is on my face, caused so much irritation on my face. Feeling very itchy! :(

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally ready to set off to Central Mall for our Valentine's dinner,
Ignore my face, I know my eyes part looked really weird as I didn't wear any make up except concealer ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kyomomoyama for dinner, lucky B was smart enough to reserve table.
Photobucket
I had the Fried pork pieces with grilled salmon while B had Egg eel.
Lucky i didn't regretted my choice, cause B regretted his. The eel were full of bones! =/
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Met up with ferlynn awhile and we headed down to Boat quay for drinks.
Photobucket

I had a simple Valentine, but I still love B :)
I know I've been really bad, demanding and not understanding.
But I'll try to change bcause I love you!

Historial