Monday, February 23

A taste with Nature.

Photoshoot on sunday,
I like my dark shadow makeup :)
Photobucket
Luckily Yuki was there to kill my boredom!
Photobucket

Picnic on saturday with my two lovely girls, (jia&cheek).
A taste with the nature was really comfy despite the ants&mosquitoes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sadly, the rain arrived when we managed to place the map on the grass -.-
So we ended up picnic-ing on the stage.
Photobucket
While we were happily eating, the security came and restricted us from eating on the stage! Isn't he irritating?!
Photobucket
Aw, Finally the rain stopped. We had a great time picnic-ing on the grass despite the wetness.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I definitely had a great time with them, the jokes, girls talk and everything.
Especially, jiajia's irritation and act-cuteness, ha! (Do,re,mi)
& Jia: What's Xiao ren? 

Historial