Tuesday, February 3

Went to register my school, april intake :) (mdis)
Then I met up with baby, bb and sheng at marina square for our dinner.
Double date once again with bb ;) We had our buffet dinner at Ritz Carlton Hotel.
It was on Sheng's treat. Thanks dude!

Prawns are delicious & my favourite strawberry cheesecake and mango pudding!
Photobucket
B and Sheng.
Photobucket
I looked damn ugly today okay, so pale!
Photobucket
Photobucket
After our heavy dinner, we went to liquids for drinks.
Photobucket
Bb trying to show off her new manicure, HAHA!
Photobucket
Baileys, Lychee martini, Below 42 Redbull, Baileys+Butterscotch shots.
You guys should try Baileys+Butterscotch in shots! It tastes great.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Goodnight people.
I had a great day, Thanks to sheng!

Historial