Thursday, December 24

♥ Xmas is arriving!

Pictures finally up! =p
Raffles Hotel

Love&drck hunt for Dr Marten boots.
Coffee-club for usual kopi session
Their iced-cappuccino sucks! >(
Iced earl vanilla is great ^^

I think you can see that my spoon never leaves me! Hehehe =p

I've spent my whole day strolling around town.
As usual, town is full of shoppers shopping for xmas gifts.
Tiring legs and my tummy is giving me extreme pain since noon! :"(
I realised i've been eating like nobody's business, chippys,bread-talk,sushi,xin-wang.
My tummy is growing bigger and bigger, oh dear.
It's really time to diet but i'm craving for McWings now. Uh oh =x


23rd Dec
Casting and BEDS with lovelies.

Laughing heartily with love disturbing behind!


♥ ♥




Hope all of you have a wonderful&memorable xmas this year round!