Friday, January 29

Genngenn 21st♥

23rd January, Saturday.
Naumi Hotel,

Star of the night

It's been quite some time since we last catch-up, and it was really great seeing each other again! ^^

1 sweet birthday kiss for my dearest genn!
First to strike 21st!
Adelia


It's quite rare to have this kind of chance whereby all of us have time for some short catching-up about each other








Pretty birthday cake, isn't it?
They seems really afraid that the first layer will collapse! Ha =x
I realized me&adelia didn't take so many pictures, for quite sometime!

JJ

My face is superb oily! =(


Crazy drinking games to kill our time before cutting the cake!

There were more liquor than the picture below, 6-7 different liquor. Gosh!
Whenever is my turn, I would just secretly drink a little sip by sip! Oops.



Black&White Theme for the night



I seriously have no idea what's wrong with my camera! =.=
Last but not least, I hope you like the gift&baileys! =)
Years of friendship, i hope things are definitely still going strong