Sunday, April 27

I want something real.

Hi. Im back. Didnt really take alot of pictures nowadays.
Lazy to charge digital cam and lazy to upload.
Motorola phone sucks. I think its partly because walking here and there and bang here and there.
Keep auto switch off. Damn, when can ive a nice phone.
I think its time for me to visit the doctor and get some sleeping pills.
Only when i see the sun is up, then i'm able to sleep.
It was very nice of mom to cook me my favourite chicken rice right now.
Well, the smell is aaweesome! Yumyum.
I SERIOUSLY NEED TO START STUDY.
CAN ANYONE BE KIND, TO PUSH ME TO STUDY??! DAMN.
When i watch tv, and saw those artistes in class.
I miss school so badly. I need a school to discipline me!

I want to be love by someone i really love.
Someone to control me, someone to change me completely.
I want something real. Something which i never ever felt before.
Someone who i can feels the sparks going on.


Can you see my guanyin's pimple? Its so big and painful.

I think i look like some catwoman here. HA. The cute lil girl.

Two cute lil girls.

Guanwei.
Zesheng.
I find this picture really cute!

They brought me to some kuku places which i cant remember the name.

Thanks for the roses, it was beautiful.


But well, i'm sorry.