Saturday, April 3

It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart♥

Traditional Photo shoot at Ann Siang Hill with love
It was drizzling after our shoot, so we went Shots for drinks.
Pretty cool concept, even the toilet is stylish as well!
Iced Chocolate



My pretty laogong! ♥♥


Next, Dinner at Ah Yat Seafood(Mohammad Sultan).
Thanks love,sharon&patrick for the great treats

BEDS, Bert's birthday!
(Die die also don't wanna show his face!)




Mr old bert, the four of us are your dates.
There's nowhere else, you can run to! HAHAH!
I hope you enjoyed yourself that day! :)
& Where's Shimin~
Lovely sessions with the pretty lovelies♥♥♥



Take a look at our face, we seems really engrossed in the yummy cake

Last but not least,
BERT, Thanks for turning me to who i am now.
Without you, I'm nothing!
I would thank you from the bottom of my heart,
I have no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks!

Historial