Friday, March 5

Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows♥

Happily waiting for Jia to be done before setting off to Bugis
Finally, we are meeting for shopping!





Unbelievable, I didn't manage to buy anything at Bugis that day!
Nowhere else in mind for us to ease our hungry stomach,
Steamboat time


It was a waste for us to eat Steamboat, didn't really eat much and we were full already.
Look at the amount of food inside! Hahaha.

Cineileisure for Movie time
I am a Movie Freak, ♥♥♥
Can you imagine 3 or more movies within a week? ^^
Caught Hot Summer Days with Jia.
I love the movie, was really touched by the ending.
Readers, must catch it! ♥♥
Jia has always been my romance movie kaki huh!
During the movie, this time was my turn to grab her hand and screamed in anger.
Normally, she would be the one making noise during the sad scenes.
Cute isn't it, my little young sister?


My best friend is the someone who brings out the best of me.



Thanks for always tolerating with my bad temper and attitude problems luv





You know i still love you no matter what little honey!






Explorer for a short chill-out session, and i come to realize that Singapore's really very small!
True friends are very difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget
& I am glad that I found you jia! ♥♥♥

Historial