Saturday, March 20

Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don’t even know what I'm waiting for anymore...

Sometime the littlest things in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just can't because things have changed so much....
I just couldn't stop clinging onto the past, my regrets my mistakes and my misjudgments.
Cause it ruined my happiness, it took him away, away from me forever and ever.
Somethings i would really like to amend, but it's all too late.
It's too late to apologize.
When I miss you, I don't have to go far. I just have to take a look inside my heart because that's the only place i'll find you.
It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back... < / 3

Historial