Saturday, March 6

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out♥

Have the urge to wear pretty that day, but...
Initially thought it would be a girls night outing with my dearest darlings, but it ended up with disappointments....







Met love at TCC for coffee while waiting for my two honeys to arrive.

First time, i got so many irritating mosquito bites from TCC!
Even until now, it is really killing me.
Can't resist the urge of scratching it. (T.T)
Love, Mika mika

She has always been my great guidance in everything!♥♥♥




Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe for dinner
I love their curry chicken noodle!
My two little honeys♥♥
Ended up with no plans in mind, jia had to head home early while cheek heading to meet her scandal cliques :x
Bishan, to meet my long lost friend with honeys. Hahaha!


There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends i have.



The medicine of life is to have true faithful friends, and i have them.
Aint I lucky enough?



They are the spices of my life

Mr Jianghe caught in act.
While they left for their own activities, headed down to BEDS.
Then met up with Khay for Movie!
From Paris With Love
MUST WATCH! A movie that definitely won't make you regret and worth watching! =)

Historial