Friday, March 19

I'm afraid you may have mistaken, but you're just a NIGHTMARE to me.

Well, perhaps you are mistaken by my previous entries, for your kind information...
The one i am thinking about is obviously, not you.
To me, you're just a mistake, a nightmare.
Memories that contained you&me, I couldn't even wait to erase every single part of it.
Everyone have a ugly past, and mine is you.
Life without you, were so much better and livelier.
I live every single day to the fullest.
So please, kindly get out of my life, get out of my sight.
You're my biggest mistake, because you ruined my happiness path.
You ruined every part of me.
Those torturous days are finally OVER, so please get OUT OF MY LIFE~
I blame myself for being blinded at that point of time, but thank god, its all over........
Do you really know the definition of Nightmare?
Nightmare is a dream that can cause a strong negative emotional response from the sleeper, typically fear and/or horror. The dream may contain situation(s) of danger, discomfort, or psychological or physical distress. Sufferers are usually woken in a state of distress, and might be unable to go back to sleep for a prolonged period.

If you really love me, then let me off. Move out of my life peacefully.

Historial