When there's something you want, fight for it.
Don't give up, no matter how hopeless it seems.
Even when you've lost hope,
Cos years from now you gonna look back & wish you gave it one more shot cos the best things in life don't come easy.
Life is too short , grudges're a waste of perfect happiness.
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should & let go what you can't change.
Take chances ,gives everything and have no regrets.
Life's too short to be unhappy,you've to take the good with the bad.
Smiles when you're sad, love what you've got & always remember what you had.
Learn from your mistakes but never regret.
People changes & things goes wrong but always remember life still goes on (:
It reminds me of a message i recieved from my friend.
Here it goes,
- When you met someone you love, fight chances to be with him/her because when he/she is gone. It'll be too late.
- When you met some trustworthy friend, treasure him/her because its very hard to find a trustworthy friend in life.
- When you met someone that you once loved, remember to smile to him/her because he/she let you learn more about love.
- When you met someone whom you once have crushed on, remember to wish him happy because when you like him, you also wished that he'll be happy.
- When you met someone whom comes and goes, thanks him for bringing the lil short memories.
- When you met someone whom you once
have misunderstanding, remember to clear it because you may only have this chance to clear the misunderstanding.
- When you met someone whom you
wished to spend your life with, treasure him and thanks him for the
happiness he brings.
- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
- No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
- Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
- A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
- The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
- Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
- Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
- Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
- There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
- Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
- Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
- REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.